Personal development has played a huge part in my success during this journey. Reading an inspiring personal development book a day isn’t to improve your life — it’s to enhance your life. Taking ten minutes a day to read allows you to fuel your brain with positive concepts. I now look at the world in a more positive aspect. The personal development books have inspired me to make better choices and to look at situations in a positive manner.
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy – I love, love, love this book. This book completely changed my mindset to wanting to see results ASAP to knowing that it takes time….small changes daily do add up. I have been making small changes daily and I am finally seeing results.
- The Slight Edge- Jeff Olson
- You Are a Badass – Jen Sincero
- Push – Chalene Johnson
- Eat that Frog! – Brian Tracy
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Better Than Before – Gretchen Rubin
- No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline – Brian Tracy
For daily motivation, inspiration, clean eating recipes and fitness tips ……
⭐ ⭐ JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK ⭐⭐
Are looking for a coach for the 21-Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps or another Beachbody program? If so I would love to add you to my next challenge group!
Need some inspiring ideas or new meals? Follow me on Pinterest