BROCCOLI, MUSHROOM, & SPINACH CRUSTLESS QUICHE
This recipe was shared by my coach in a 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge she hosted. It was delicious! Visit her website for some really great 21 Day Fix Family and Kid Friendly recipes. I made a few changes from her original recipe. Definitely try this one!!
- 1 16 oz carton of egg white or 8 eggs (I made this one with eggs)
- 2 cups of cooked broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of sliced/chopped red onion (I didn’t have a red onion so I used a yellow)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3.Place all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into a pie pan or casserole dish and place in the oven for approximately 45-60 minutes. Basically, you want to bake it until there is no liquid when you cut into the center.
Slice it into fours and enjoy!!
1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue